Monday 2 February 2009

Look what I got for my birthday...


Snow!!! Lots of it!!!!

You should Maisy. It was so funny, she's almost 5 and this must have been just about more snow than she has ever seen! She ran round the garden like a lunatic. She came in with little balls of snow stuck to her fur on her legs that I had to pull off so that she didn't puddle water in the house.


She wasn't too impressed though I have to say when Freya, myself and her walked down to meet Jacob from school (complete with Maisy's red tartan coat). We had to wait outside the gates because of having the dog. In the end after about 25 minutes I got fed up waiting as she was shivering her little paws off so I picked her up for a cuddle and walked into school only to find the little Jacob monster having a whale of a time in a snowball fight with his mates, while we froze our little proverbials off waiting for him. I had to get some warmth into Maisy, so I made the kids pick up the pace and have a very brisk walk home! Mwahahaha!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

aw bless her :) i loveeeeeeeee the snow, best pressie like ever... x

Anonymous said...

Oh My `Happy Birthday` to you!!!!
`Wow` look at all that snow!!!
I am sooo jelous we havent got a drop...
Grandson has gone up the Lakes sledging!!!!Waaahoooh.....
`Enjoy`:)~X~

Sue said...

What lovely doggy pictures Rosie and loads of snow.
Sue x

Karen said...

Awe...bless her!!!! Those are lovely pics of her Rosie. I see a LO coming on soon!!! X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin