Friday 27 February 2009

Daring Cardmakers - All Things Circular

This week, the title says it all - I want to see lots of circles, you can decide how you use them, whether it be the shape of your card or how you display circular elements within the design and thats it, nice and simple (I hope :-)).


As I'm obviously in BasicGrey Urban Prairie mode at the mo, I've punched 2 different circles out, creased and distressed them then shaped them gently to produce a flower for the centre of my card, secured together with a circular brad! - 4 circles in all.


Materials:
5 1/4" white square card.
Papers: BasicGrey - Urban Prairie.
Rub Ons: BasicGrey - Sultry.
Punches: Make Me!
Brad: Stash.
Hessian: Stash.

1 comment:

danemi1 said...

absolutely love this - the colours are so pretty

elaine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin