Sunday 28 September 2008

New stamps

I took a trip over to the Clever Cut shop in the lovely setting of East Carlton Park earlier today to see what new goodies Ali and Paul have. Never disapointed, I treated myself to this fab Christmas seal stamp and a new gorgeous journalling stamp that's not even on the shop site yet.... be jealous, be VERY jealous! HEHE!

Ali also sells Versamagic Dew Drop stamps, so I just had to have a few new ones of these in some gorgeous sherbetty colours. YUM!

They've also got some of their new fab 'Above Board' Die cuts in lovely embellishment shapes. Can't wait to get my paws on these lil' babies. I can feel some inking, heat embossing and serious altering coming up!

Poor Ali was in there 'home alone' as Paul was at Ally Pally. Just hope he wasn't slacking! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin