Wednesday 5 December 2007

Catch up...

It's been a while since I blogged and I have a few projects that I've made that need blogging....

This is for the Secret Santa swap over on Bubbly Funk. Can't show you the whole 'book' obviously as Santa is yet to deliver it!



I'll have to check where the papers came from as I've had them a while. The chipboard heart is from Maya Road, which is inked then triple embossed and edged with gold Krylon.

This is for Freya's friend, who'll be 7 tomorrow. Obviously, her name is Charlotte! In it is a hand knitted scarf from that lovely fluffy wool that's around.




Papers are 3 Bugs in a Rug. The patterned flower is cut using a Sizzix die. Lettering is Curly Girlie alphas from Ellison. Bloom from Sarah's Cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin