Monday 14 February 2011

Love bugs Valentines canvas

Chatting to a friend at work who said she wanted to do something 'really special and different' for her man this year.  Not the normal, buy it from a shop, mass produced tat but something that meant something.

I came up with the idea of doing a canvas and being the arty friend that I am created a box for her to give to him.


But me being me, wasn't satisfied with just an empty box for her; I had to create something to fit inside it (well, to be honest I made the box to fit the canvas!) So I came up with this from the photograph she emailed across to me.


Am really pleased to say both Penny and Roger LOVED my creation.  To see her face when she opened the box at work to look at it was a real prize for me.  Let's just say it was taken out of her desk drawer many times on Thursday last week to look at ;-)  May they always be as happy and in love as they look in this photo.  xxxx

Materials:
Canvas - Ribbon - Heart punch - Prima flowers - Brads - WRMK ribbon slider - Tim Holts stamp - Making Memories alpha stickers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin