Sunday 27 February 2011

3rd Birthday wishes to Lily

My neighbour's grandaughter is 3 today.  Can't believe that the years have gone by so quickly.  One year they were parents to 2 grown up daughters and within the space of 12 months were grandparents to TWO grandchildren.

Well, today it's Michelle's daughter, Lily's 3rd birthday.  I knew the date was coming up soon, but when Michelle answered my question on Facebook that it was TODAY I had to get my carcass out of bed and make a card for a gorgeous little girl.

And this is what I came up with while drinking my coffee whilst enjoying the peace of the rest of the family having a lay in.



The dragon digi image is from Doodle Palace and I've printed him onto photographic paper then coloured him in using Promarkers.  Now, I've found that Promarkers dry pretty darned quickly on photo paper, but I still got to show high and low lights on him.  The icing that he's got smeared round his greedy chops is glittered, because we all know that EVERY little girl loves sparkle, don't we?

Wishing Lily a wonderful 3rd birthday! xxx

Creative ingredients:
15cmx15cm pearlescent white cardstock - Doodle Palace digi image - Promarkers - Stickles - Thickers letters & number - Ribbon - Papertrail paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin