Thursday 17 February 2011

PaperPlay Challenges - Add Shine

Hi folks, and welcome to my first DT project post for PaperPlay Challenges.  This week we had some fab images to work with, courtesy of Just Some Lines.

I chose to make a nice, easy, simple card for this one.  Nothing fancy schmancy, just a little something in the card line to give to a little one.  My 'SHINE' comes from two directions;  The shiny gold cardstock that I used and the glossy accents for the little girl's rose, hair bobbles, shiny shoes and the dog's healthy wet nose.


Please take time to go over to PaperPlay Challenges to see the amazing work of the other DT members.

Materials:
Gold cardstock - Image from Just Some Lines - Coloured using Promarkers - Sentiment; computer generated - ribbon; Ribbon Mad

7 comments:

Deirdre said...

Rosie, love what you created - so fun. Hugs, Deirdre

Liz said...

Great card Rosie Love it Great to have u on board :)

Liz xx

Unknown said...

Awww WOW, Rosie!! I loveyour sweet little shiny card!! The images are great aren't they!! Can't wait for our next challenge!! heheheh
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Ren-Yi said...

absolute darling. love your clean and simple take on this! glad to have joined the PPC team with you! :)

Anonymous said...

I did it Rosie, I entered the challenge because I saw it on your blog. Great card, thank you for the inspiration.

Crafty hugs, Katie xx

http://craftycat-craftycat.blogspot.com/2011/02/paperplay-challenge-add-shine.html

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh this is really pretty. I like the simplicity of it :)

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie,
Welcome to Paper Play! Love your shiny card and have had a great time looking about your blog.
Alicia xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin