Sunday 25 October 2009

Indigo Mill Kit

I love to use up my bits and bobs - waste not, want not and all that.  I also like to save my papers for just the right photos too.  Indigo Mill's The Beautiful Life kit from August was still out as I knew I wanted to scrap some fab phots but just didn't know which ones to use until I found these...

The other day I was looking through my tin of photos and came across these two of the kids taken a couple of years back at Kirby Hall.  They had a dressing up table.  Needless to say (judging by the photos) one of my two was more keen to try on the costumes than the other one... can you guess which one is grumpy? LOL!



Tthe other layout I made used a photo dating back a few years, 6 or so we reckon looking at the ages of them both.  I love the way that the light coming through the window behind them creates a halo effect around their heads.  Hence why I then chose to cut out a large chandelier from my Cricut Home Decor cartridge to shine above them.



In addition to the Indigo Mill 'The Beautiful Life Kit' I used:
Cricut Cartridge: Home Decor.
Stickles glitter glue.
American Crafts Mini Marks rub ons.
BasicGrey alpha stickers.
Prima flowers.
Chipboard crowns from Buzz and Bloom.
Metallic rub on paste.

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

Great Layouts Rosie.

I particularly love the first one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin