Wednesday 28 October 2009

If your birthday is 12th December, then please look away NOW!!!

I have a certain friend (she'll have to remain nameless or she'll know that this is her birthday card! LOL) who has a passion for little dragons.  When we were given some images to play with from Doodle Palace over on Inspirational Card Sketches that included this little fella, I just couldn't resist getting myself ahead and making her birthday card - early I know, but good for me to be so organised.



Materials:
6"x6" White pearlescent cardstock.
Papers: Cosmo Cricket 'Honey Pie'
Digi stamp: Doodle Palace.
Colouring: Promarkers.
Ribbon, pins and smal tag: Stash.
Greeting: Dymo.

2 comments:

jo said...

I'm sure she'll love it Rosie!! I think it's fab!

Jo x

Gez Butterworth said...

I can look....I'm a June baby! Fantastic Rosie.xx Hope all is well. Love Gez.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin