Tuesday 10 March 2009

BasicGrey - With love!

Well that pad of BasicGrey Urban Prairie is by no way near finished yet but I have made another load of cards from the pad. I think that for the moment, this just HAS to be my favourite collection. The variety of colours invokes both masculine and feminine creations.

Materials
Cards: 8 1.2"x4"; 5 1/4" square; 6"x4".
Papers: BasicGrey Urban Prairie.
Rubber stamp greeting: Debbi Moore.
Floral rubons: BasicGrey Sultry.
Ribbons: Stash (Ribbon Oasis, Ribbon Mad).
Brads: Stash.
Ink pad: Stazon black.
Pins: Ebay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!Really nice site..

I would like to swap links, I'm a Fashion Designer with a site:
http://www.hotcakefashion.com/

Here is my links:alice fashion news & fashion blog

Just copy and paste and then email me:
All the best!
Alice

debby4000 said...

Amazing cards, love all the different details in each one.

Beth said...

Gorgeous cards Rosie, with my favourite being the last pink/red one with love on it. XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosie...
These are all absolutly `stunning` right up my street I love them...all the little embellies
`Beautiful`.:)♥

Karen said...

oooooo these are all gorgeous Rosie...I love the colours and your use of corrigated stuff really adds to them X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin