Monday 22 December 2008

I've been awarded

This special award from the very lovely Gez. Thank you so much darling, I really do appreciate it.

The rules of the award are as follows:

You have to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others. You must link to the one you got it from, and also to the ones you give it to and let them know. And there is more ... You have to write down five things you are addicted to!!

Right then! My 5 addictions are...

1. My family, I could not live without their love, support and affection.
2. Chocolate - c'mon, it's a girl thing!
3. Radley bags! - It's a Rosie thing!
4. Crafting which gives me my 'me time' - something everyone needs now and then.
5. My driving licence - it gives me my independence and gave me my career.

The 5 lovely crafty Blogs I'd like to offer this award to that I love to go visiting are... (in no particular order) .....

1. Kaz
2. Kathy
3. Karen
4. Hazel
5. Kirsty

You all have so much talent in so many ways. Enjoy your award, you all deserve it. xx

6 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

thanks chicka licka xx
Hugs

Kathy said...

Thank you Rosie! I love the pic on this award. I promise to get on to it asap.....

Kathy said...

Thank you Rosie! I love the pic on this award. I promise to get on to it asap.....

Kaz said...

Thank you Rosie, I shall get my botty into gear and blog this soon. Your blog is fab too daahling

Karen said...

Awe thank you sweetie but I already have it from Sue, just haven't got round to puting it on yet XXXXX

Hazel said...

Thank you so much, Rosie, for thinking of me. I've already been awarded this, but certainly appreciate you naming me - when I look around at other blogs I don't feel I'm talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin