No?! What do you mean??
In my household we've had...
* a bereavement recently
* Freya has had a chesty cough
* I'm down with the worst cold that it seems I've ever had (still at work through the day and then collapsing in a heap, being good for nothing at night)
* I had a flat tyre this afternoon and had to pump it back up. I'll have to check it again in the morning in case it's a puncture. We had a look and can't see any offending item in the tyre, so fingers crossed, it's just feeling as deflated as I am at the mo.
* I have present shopping still to do
* I have the house/tree still to decorate
* I have Christmas cards still to make
* I have food to buy so we can eat on the big day
* The housework to do
* More hours in the day
* My cold to bugger off and leave me in peace
* A cleaner
* A personal shopper
* An elf or two to help me out
* To sleep through a whole night without coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose or just laying awake feeling totally crap!
Any suggestions....? Please don't say alcohol as I don't drink and that would be a punishment to me (I'm a lightweight as far as booze goes - one glass of wine and I'm giggling before snoring! LOL)
Any offers of help, very gratefully received.