Sunday 19 October 2008

Studio Calico - October kit

Thankfully the lovely postie delivered this months Studio Calico kit the day before I left for the retreat. I can't tell you how much of a struggle it was not to start crafting with it on Thursday night, but I was good (well, almost - I DID rip the box open sitting outside the sorting office when I collected it) but only took the contents out to stroke and play with while I was at the Indigo Mill retreat over the weekend.

And these are the 5 LOs that I made....







I absolutely LOVE the SC kits, I can tell you and they're made even better because of the strong Pound against the Dollar - long may the ££££ reign is what I say LOL.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely LO's Rosie....gorgeous papers X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin