Thursday, 21 June 2007

DCM - Quite Simply Fabulous!

The Tuesday challenge from DCM was centered around the word 'Fabulous' Took me a few days to find my mojo on this one, but was determined that I would do it tonight. Once I decided to do it, I found that the ole mojo juices just flowed! This is what I came up with


The paper is from Crate Paper Birdie range in Stork and Peacock. I've used Prima flowers (which I adore). The stamp is from Autumn Leaves - Rhonna Farrer - Flourishes V:I. I've just bought these stamps and I simply adore them so can see them being used quite frequently, so beware! The letters are just naked chipboard coloured with a gold Krylon pen. I added some ribbon from my stash and a few gems for a fling of bling!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

OOh you have included some lovely things on this card! Fab crate paper and swirl stamps, love it!

mum on the run said...

Beautiful card Rosie!!

I'm guilty of over-using my Rhonna Farrer's so know how you feel, LOL

The Krylon looks fab, I might need some..

Gillian Hamilton said...

Oh Rosie, this is STUNNING!!!!
I honestly thought you'd embossed the letters, the Krylon pen looks awesom!!! lovely work :O)

Kaz said...

Scrummy card there Rosie, those letters are fab in themselves! Good to see the appearance of the stamps.

Jane said...

thanks for stopping by my blog Rosie- and leaving a lovely message. Your cards are fab !! (excuse the pun!) lol.

Rein said...

What a great card!

Leigh said...

A fabulous card, I love it.

Susan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - I just had to come see what you were making, too! This is such a striking card - really rich and pretty. TFS!

Em's Blog said...

Stunning card, I actually thought the lettering was metal! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin