Thursday 21 June 2007

Bubbly Funk June Kit

Wow ladies! Have you seen the kit that Caroline has for sale over at Bubbly Funk? They are put together by Design Team member Di O. It looks so lush with the rich red colours. I've ordered mine and the extras kit already. Why not pop over here and have a look. But if you want one, grab one VERY quickly as they sell out so fast due to their popularity. The kits normally sell out within 24 hours. So, what are you doing still here reading my blog? Off you pop! ;-)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I looked out of the window this morning just in time to see my fave postie arrive with my kit - I'm going to have a proper look when I've got some more work done.

Looks fab from what I've seen through the plastic though!

Di said...

Awww, fanks hun.

Grabbed a minute to blog hop....your cards are looking fantasticalicious lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin