Sunday 15 November 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #42

I had such a mare of a week last week that I forgot to upload this card to my blog. I managed to get it across to Dawn in time for the ICS launch. I've also not had the chance to leave comments on the fab cards that the talented artists have made, so to those people, I'm truly sorry!



The images from The Greeting Farm are fantastic!  I loved this image of these two little cuties and couldn't wait to bring them to life with colour.

Materials:
WhiteA5 card.
Image: The Greeting Farm.
Colouring: Derwent Aquatone water pencils.
Patterned papers: Debbi Moore.
Border punch: Debbi Moore.
Circular Greeting: WordArt.
Inkpad: Colorbox.
Flower: Prima.
Snowflakes: Papermania.

4 comments:

Traceyr said...

Evening Rosie wonderful card there.

Sorry to hear about your rubbish week but if you go to my blog I have an award for you.

:) x

Mary Giles said...

Absolutely adorable! Oooh I love that candy cane paper to go along with the image.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is precious. Your coloring is fantastic and the border punch is so cute!

Karen said...

ooooo this is gorgeous!!! I loe the image, its so cute and you have used my fave watercolour pencils on it too XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin