Thursday 27 March 2008

New me!

Well, they say that life begins at 40 don't they? As I was 40 last month, I've decided to go for a new hairdo! I made an appointment yesterday for this afternoon without telling anyone except my boss as I was going to the hairdressers in work time.

When I went, I looked like this....



Came back again looking a bit like this....



I'm hoping the new hairdo is an improvement!!!! The reaction so far...

My 'she' boss loves it - her hubby, being a man - what can I say?! But he DID notice it!!!!

Sent a picture message to Will's phone. The text that came back was WTF?! When I rang him, he said he was reserving judgement until he saw it 'in the flesh' and when he did, he loved it!

Freya laughed at me when I picked her up from mum and dad's after work today and told me it looked freaky! She now likes it though.

Jacob HATES it!!!!! He didn't like it last time I had it cut as I had loads cut off and this time is even worse.

I was talking to my lovely friend Steph on MSN tonight and she gracefully said it makes me look 10 years younger - no wonder I loves that girl! LOL

The reaction from the lovely ladeees at Bubbly Funk has so far been positive.

Well, what do you lot think?

11 comments:

Stephanie Parsloe said...

BEE-YOO-TIFUL

Sam said...

I LURVE IT!!!

Janice said...

Yes, fab and definitely 10 years younger. Less mumsy more good time girl hee hee hee.

My DS2 once told me my new hair do looked 'like a door knob' :o Boys like it when you have long hair, funny that. I noticed him twiddling his girlfriends long hair the way he used to with mine when he was a baby - they never change.

Angelnorth said...

I'm not sure about being a 'ladeee' but I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yes very youthful Rosie. A thumbs up from me. Traceyr x

Hazel said...

Love it, Rosie - really suits you

Anonymous said...

Its a great cut Rosie and it really suits you and your personality XXX

Jules said...

I think it's just fabadoubulous my girl!! Children never like change, my daughter cried when I picked her up from school one day with red hair!! Jules xxx

Kaz said...

I think its lovely and funky and young looking (I would say that as mine is quite similar)!!

Mum on Her Own said...

I love it! So you, cute short and funky! Ha Ha!! xxxx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hello - I got your blog link through my friend Linda from Plymouth's blog - I love your hair, it looks fabulous.

I have a rather boring bob and would love to be brave and have it cut into something dynamic!

I may even print the picture and take it to my hairdresser next week - does it take much maintenance?

Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin