Sunday 15 July 2007

Starting them young...

I made a notebook recently for my friend's daughter's 11th birthday (sorry photos lost due to 'puter probs!). She asked if I could help her make one for her teacher, so she came round this morning and we sat and crafted. (Then after they'd gone, I had to make another one for Freya). I am really pleased with what she did, so am showcasing her work here for you all to see. I think it's buddy marvellous!

So, presenting Jamie-Lee's very first (but not last!) altered notebook.....dah, dah, dahhhhhhhhh.....


6 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Hey this is really cool!
I love the ideaof an altered notebook,
Melx

Classroomfree said...

That is really good, she obviously has a talent there :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.

Alhambra Club said...

How great, it is such fun sharing with the kids, think she will have her own blog soon?

Kathy said...

wow! I don't think you should let her near your stash Rosie - she's way toooo good!

mum-on-the-run said...

Looks fab, she obviously had a great teacher!

Anonymous said...

hi, this is the maker, thanks for all your comments, i did have a good teacher she said "do it all your self i will help but not do it for you", THANKS ROSIE, LOVE YOU

thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin