Saturday 23 July 2011

New tripod

I'm doing a bit of a happy dance here right now as I've been after a new tripod for my camera since the cast off that my hubby gave me when he bought a new one for himself a few years broke during my recent photography course at Burghley House.

Imagine how pleased I was when my hubby told me that he'd won one on Ebay for me and it was the model legs and head that he had originally chosen for me.

Namely a set of Manfrotto 190XPROB legs


And a 496RC2 Manfrotto head

Not to mention that he's just bagged it at £100.00 off the RRP and it's in mint condition too.  He THINKS he's going to keep it until Christmas before I can have it..... oh how little he knows (death wish comes to mind!) LOL.

I'm off to hunt for a bag to keep it in now.... hello Ebay!

Thanks Will.  Love you loads.
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin