Thursday 24 March 2011

Promarker creations

Seeing as I forgot to take my photos away with me to scrap last weekend I enjoyed a VERY chilled session or two just colouring in, using big girl colouring pens of course AKA Letraset Promarkers.

I adore my Promarker pens and believe these have brought to life some lovely stamps that I would not normally have used (thanks Kirsty for letting me use your stamps, perhaps you can confirm who the manufacturers are so that I can afford them due credit!)  I love how different the same image can look depending on the colours you choose to colour her in.

These are my creations (you can click on them for a larger picture to see the detail of the colouring/blending if you like)...


(Promarkers - BasicGrey paper & ribbon - Making Memories tag - Hero Arts greeting stamp - Memento inkpad - Sarah Kay (I think) girl image)




(Promarkers - BasicGrey paper - Twill - Making Memories tag - Hero Arts greeting stamp - Memento inkpad - Sarah Kay (I think) girl image - Ticket stamp)





(Promarkers - BasicGrey paper - Martha Stewart butterfly & flower punch - Stampin'Up leaf punch - Memento inkpad - Sarah Kay (I think) girl image -Inkssentials white pen)





(Promarkers - BasicGrey paper & ribbon - Prima flowers - Kirsty Wiseman greeting circle - Memento & QuickQuotes inkpads - unknown stamp manufacturer)




(Promarkers - BasicGrey paper - Kirsty Wiseman greeting circle - Memento & QuickQuotes inkpads - Unknown stamp manufacturer - Inkssentials white pen - Button)



This skater boy has 'distressed/grungy' clothing.  I achieved this look by roughly colouring my finished image with the blender pen.
(Promarkers - BasicGrey paper - Memento & QuickQuotes inkpads - Unknown stamp manufacturer - Tim Holtz ticket - Ribbon - Cuttlebug Herringbone embossing folder)


(Promarkers - Memento & QuickQuotes inkpads - Unknown stamp manufacturer - Ribbon - Cuttlebug embossing folder)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin