Wednesday 22 September 2010

Kirsty's Cyber Crop

Another great sketch and 2 hours with the lovely ladies that join in with Kirsty Wisesmans Wednesday night Cyber Crop.  Our sketch this week...


The LO that I created using this sketch caused quite a stir when I posted it on the Facebook group, I can tell you!  I had texts, emails, private messages and FB messages congratulating me on my news.  Just so you know... this photo was taken in 2000 when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I'm not now and never will again be pregnant.  I truly loved being pregnant both times, but that's your lot, no more babies for this womb.

All papers are from BasicGrey (well you gotta love BG haven't you?)  Blooms are from Sarah's cards and Prima; buttons from stash and the alphas are from Thickers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin