Sunday 10 March 2013

Has it really been so long?

I can't believe it's almost a year since I last blogged here!  How tardy is that?  In my defence, I have started a new business from home in my spare (HAHA) time making cakes, which you can see HERE I have changed jobs and now work longer hours with more travelling time, but also have much more of a challenge to my working day.

Due to time constraints I have had to stand down as Secretary for my local Air Cadets and also more recently, after over 6 years service, as a Governor to my children's former Junior School.  I just don't have the time to stretch myself any thinner (metaphorically, not physically; I would always love to be stretched thinner physically!)

My daughter managed to get her first choice of school and started senior school in September at the same time as my son started his 6th form and A Level studies.  Following his 17th birthday in November he is now learning to drive and passed his theory test first time a couple of weeks back.  His driving test is booked, but that date's a secret for now!

I've demonstrated for Letraset with their Promarkers at a few Hobbycraft stores and continue to love these amazing pens.  I have more YouTube video tutorials in the wings waiting to be filmed and uploaded, so for all those who also love their Promarkers, please watch this space for further information.

Anyway, it's Mothers' Day in the UK a time when we realise how lucky we are for the gift of life given to us by our mums.  I wish to be the mother to my children that my mother was and continues to be to my siblings and myself.

I will try and be back soon!

x

1 comment:

Ali said...

WOW!!you've been so busy - loads of posts to catch up on thanks for the recipes and look forward to your pen tutorials xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin