Wednesday 29 September 2010

Kirsty's Cyber Crop

The lovely Kirsty has created another great sketch for us to play with over on her Cyber Crop which you can catch on her Ustream Channel on Wednesday nights form 8-10pm.


Our two kids have grown up with our wonderful friends being their 'aunty & uncle'.  They adore them both and are totally adored back by both Kevan and Susan.  They never miss seeing them on birthdays or at Christmas and always get and give the biggest cuddles.  We've known them for over 20 years and love them dearly.  So, to celebrate our friendship, I chose to scrap these pictures which were taken a couple of years ago now.

The papers are BasicGrey (again!) and I'm loving the lacy paper doily effect with the cotton lace.  I hand punched the holes and hand stitched the vertical line in embroidery floss.  I wish I had some red & white bakers twine as that's what I'd have preferred to use. ;-(  The chipboard swirls were from Bubblyfunk a while back which I've inked and glittered using Stickles.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin